Unique opportunity to acquire a totally renovated home. Fantastic sunset views with a new dock with 2 slips. Residence offers 2 geothermal heat pumps, 3000 Sq. Ft. of quality construction and a detached 3 car garage. New kitchen by Warren's Woodworks, extremely well insulated, Shannahan well, all new Thompson Creek windows, tile entrance foyer and dining area, Wolf convection oven and microwave, and propane gas stove, Quartz kitchen Island, 3 bedrooms with 3 ensuite baths, vinyl plank floors, two 40 gallon H/W heaters, security system. Most importantly this home offers fantastic sunsets and a constant boat parade! Priced attractively so don't delay there are very few properties that rival this.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
Mound Septic System, Public Sewer
2,923 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water
- Body of Water
- Miles River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Not In Development. Additional Lot(S), Bulkheaded, Level, Rip-Rapped, Stream/Creek, Backs To Trees, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price