Unique Talbot County waterfront home offering over 8800 square feet of superior construction, fantastic broadwater views, deep water anchorage all in immaculate condition. This is a special opportunity to acquire one of Talbot's most spectacular homes! Sitting in the family room or on one of the many balconies or master bedroom is like watching a constant boat or wildfowl parade. The interior offers spacious rooms with lots of light, tall ceilings and privacy! With a space for everyone including lots of family and guest this is the perfect place to call HOME! Walk or ride your bike to downtown Saint Michaels, leave your sail boat or yacht at the dock offering 5 feet plus MLW and be in Annapolis in little time or simply enjoy life in this truly unique waterfront home! Just a few of the many features include: Bailey built dock with 5 feet +/- MLW, riprap and bulkhead shoreline, home constructed of precast concrete over fieldstone with a stucco finish and steel columns, all interior walls are insulated, 600 amp service, Andersen 400 series windows, 4 geothermal heat pumps, rough in for an inside or outside pool, copper arched window sheathing, additional space designed for an elevator, ABUS sound system and coax cable throughout the entire house and many more construction features! Interior features include: Gourmet kitchen with a Gaggenau range that offers gas and or electric, steamer, downdraft with oversized granite counters, computer station, additional built in ovens, microwave warmer and a sink with fantastic water views. Formal dining room with circular ceiling, formal living room with gas fireplace and each offering panoramic Miles River views. Spacious family room with terrace and cathedral ceiling along with a fieldstone wood burning fireplace. First floor master bedroom with his and her baths and spacious closets, steam shower and a gas fireplace. Second floor offering 2 bedrooms ensuite, cozy tv room, huge exercise room, library with lots of built in shelves, hobby room overlooking the family room and a gigantic office all loaded with quality woodwork and spectacular water views. The hobby room and office can easily be converted into additional bedrooms and baths without having to modify the main structure of the home . The features are extensive and you are encouraged to come for a visit to fully appreciate this unique home and setting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
8,833 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Abell & Zelke
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Miles River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)